Rise above the limits of your current large format document capabilities with the Oce PlotWave® 750 multifunctional printer. Gain the edge for your business. Print more flexibly. Protect vital data more securely. Produce documents faster and manage print jobs more easily. The Océ PlotWave 750 helps you meet the complex document challenges faced in a departmental print setting or a productive, central print room environment. Based on the multi-award winning Océ TDS750, the Océ PlotWave 750 will take your document capabilities to new heights.
Oce PlotWave 750
Océ Radiant Fusing Technology
Proven technology for productive large format printing
The Océ PlotWave 750 system helps you meet the complex document challenges faced in a departmental print setting or a productive, central print room environment. Based on the multi-award winning Océ TDS750 system, the Océ PlotWave 750 system will take your document capabilities to new heights.View Specs
Features & Benefits
FAST AND EASY WITH OCÉ CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multi-touch gestures for tablet/smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 documents.
- Air separation technology prevents large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Océ Delivery Tray provides additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity. Optional OcéPlotWave Folder.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Océ Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkled and light-colored originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create one-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH OCÉ RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first print out. From cold sleep to print in hand in less than 30 seconds.
- Increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to650 foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected and displayed on the Océ ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used are as of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the lowest sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within work group environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill. Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE OCÉ POWER SYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive Océ POWERsync Controller
- Concurrency. Scan and copy while printing.
- Protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by a Microsoft Windows 8 embedded platform.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.
Oce PlotWave 750 Specifications
|Océ PlotWave 750||Specifications|
|Description||Productive large format black & white print/copy/scan system with color scanning|
|Imaging Technology||Electrophotography (LED), organic photoconductor (OPC), closed toner system, Océ Radiant Fusing technology|
|Toner / Ink Type||Océ black toner: 2 bottles per carton, 500 grams of toner per bottle|
|Speed||Black & white: 9 D/min (4.7 A0/min)|
|Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Configuration||Printer or multi-functional with choice of Océ TC4 or Océ TDS610* scanners|
|Size print engine||57" x 32" x 58" (1430 x 905 x 1470 mm)|
|(W x D x H)|
|Weight main engine||639 lbs. (290 kg)|
|Certifications||EPA ENERGY STAR®, TÃ¼V GS, CETECOM, CE, UL, cUL, CB, FCC Class B, RoHS|
|Paper Rolls||Default: 2 rolls, expandable to a maximum of 6 rolls and two cut sheet trays|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||Up to 650 feet (198 m) per roll, maximum 6 rolls|
|Paper Weight||20 - 24 lb. (75 - 100 g/m 2 )|
|Roll Width||11" - 36" (297 - 914 mm)|
|Output Delivery||Compact and ergonomic top delivery tray supporting up to 100 E-size collated plots (other options available)|
|Media Type||Paper: plain paper, recycled paper, colored paper and transparencies. Film: Film and Vellum.|
|Description||Océ Power Logic® controller based on Windows® Embedded Standard 7|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 i5-520M @ 2.39GHz|
|Memory||Standard 2 gb|
|Hard Disk||2 x 500 gb|
|Interface||Ethernet 100 Mbits/s, 1 Gbit/s|
|Page Description Language||TIFF, JPEG, HP-GL, HP-GL/2, DWF, C4, Calcomp 906/907/951, CALS, NIRS, ASCII|
|Security||E-shredding, IPSec, HTTPS, extended security protection for administrator, audit logging|
|Options||Adobe® PostScript® 3/PDF file interpreter|
|Printer License||Océ Base license - includes all licenses for professional workflow requirements such as scan-to-file capability (color, grayscale, and black & white) and provides features for enhanced productivity like faster scanning speed as well as instant viewing of scanned files.|
|Hardware||Océ TC4 wide format color scanner, Océ TDS610 productive wide format scanner, integrated folder, Océ Delivery Tray, Océ Double Decker Pro Stacker, roll loaders to reduce back strain while loading heavy media in the lower drawers|
|Software||Adobe® PostScript 3®/PDF/PDF, Océ Repro Desk Suite for printing to multiple wide format devices, viewing and cost tracking|