Embrace convenient, confident, hassle-free 42-inch printing. With reliable quality honed by more than 10 years of proven Océ CrystalPoint technology, the Océ ColorWave 3700 is ideal for graphic arts and technical printing when every detail counts.
Océ CrystalPoint Technology
Rock-Solid Wide Format Printing With Unparalleled Ease Of Use!
With 10 years of proven technology and over 10,000 units sold, the Océ ColorWave® 3000 series is the ideal choice for both in-house and decentralized environments that require ease of use, versatility, and productivity.View Specs
Features & Benefits
FAST AND EASY WITH OCÉ CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multi-touch gestures for tablet/smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 documents.
- Air separation technology prevents large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Océ Delivery Tray provides additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity. Optional OcéPlotWave Folder.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Océ Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkled and light-colored originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create one-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH OCÉ RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first print out. From cold sleep to print in hand in less than 30 seconds.
- Increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to650 foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected and displayed on the Océ ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used are as of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the lowest sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within work group environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill. Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE OCÉ POWER SYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive Océ POWERsync Controller
- Concurrency. Scan and copy while printing.
- Protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by a Microsoft Windows 8 embedded platform.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.