Embrace convenient, confident, hassle-free 42-inch printing. With reliable quality honed by 10 years of proven technology, the Océ ColorWave 3500 is ideal for straightforward, worry-free wide-format printing.
Océ CrystalPoint Technology
Rock-Solid Wide Format Printing With Unparalleled Ease Of Use!
Features & Benefits
FAST AND EASY WITH OCÉ CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multi-touch gestures for tablet/smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 documents.
- Air separation technology prevents large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Océ Delivery Tray provides additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity. Optional OcéPlotWave Folder.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Océ Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkled and light-colored originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create one-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH OCÉ RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first print out. From cold sleep to print in hand in less than 30 seconds.
- Increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to650 foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected and displayed on the Océ ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used are as of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the lowest sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within work group environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill. Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE OCÉ POWER SYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive Océ POWERsync Controller
- Concurrency. Scan and copy while printing.
- Protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by a Microsoft Windows 8 embedded platform.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.