The ColorWave 3600/3800 series printers / plotters utilize unique TonerPearls toner making a totally clean printing / plotting system: no fine dust, no odor and minimal waste disposal. The ColorWave 3600/3800 large format printer / copier / scanner converts solid toner "pearls" into a gel which is jetted and crystallized onto any type of paper or other media. By utilizing solid toner without fusing chemicals, the printer delivers virtually emission-free printing with no ozone, odor, or fine powder emissions.
Canon Colorwave 3600/3800
Colorwave Large Format Color
Features & Benefits
FAST AND EASY WITH OCÉ CLEARCONNECT PANEL
- Touchscreen with multi-touch gestures for tablet/smartphone-like interaction.
- Easily control printer and scanner/copier with your fingertips using the simple screen movements.
- Swipe, spread, and zoom in on details of a drawing.
- Live Preview function to confirm documents are correctly scanned to avoid errors.
NEAT DOCUMENT DELIVERY
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray neatly stacks and collates up to 100 E-size/A0 documents.
- Air separation technology prevents large documents from cascading onto the floor like conventional top stackers.
- Optional Océ Delivery Tray provides additional 150 sheets (E-size/A0) capacity. Optional OcéPlotWave Folder.
GET BETTER COPY AND COLOR SCANNING RESULTS
- Océ Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkled and light-colored originals to produce superior results.
- Originals are inserted face-up and width of original is detected automatically.
- Create one-touch Scan Templates to capture commonly used settings or to require standardized scan settings.
INSTANT PRODUCTIVITY WITH OCÉ RADIANT FUSING TECHNOLOGY
- Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems.
- Fast first print out. From cold sleep to print in hand in less than 30 seconds.
- Increase productivity even more with the second media drawer option for multiple width rolls or longer unattended printing.
EFFORTLESS ROLL CHANGING
- Up to650 foot roll length for maximum efficiency.
- Built-in roll loading station in each drawer.
- Media is auto-fed into the printer and roll width is auto-detected and displayed on the Océ ClearConnect touchscreen display.
RELIABLE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Take advantage of superb print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 x 1200 dpi
- Award-winning industrial design with robust and durable materials.
- Extensively used are as of the printer are fabricated out of metal for commercial duty.
- This system has the lowest sound levels and heat compared to conventional fusing systems which operate on heat and pressure rollers and fans.
- Can be located and operated within work group environments.
- Closed toner system is easy to refill with no clumsy toner cartridges to unscrew or spill. Toner can be added while printing.
PRODUCTIVE AND SECURE OCÉ POWER SYNC CONTROLLER
- Get the power to handle large and complex technical documents thanks to the productive Océ POWERsync Controller
- Concurrency. Scan and copy while printing.
- Protect confidential information with the latest security and protection features supported by a Microsoft Windows 8 embedded platform.
- This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce, and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings.
- Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.
Canon Colorwave 3600/3800 Specifications
|Description||Large format black & white and color on one productive system|
|Imaging Technology||CrystalPoint technology|
|Toner||TonerPearls for CYMK, 500 grams per color|
|Speed||B&W: CAD: 225 D size//hr.
Color: CAD: 212 D size//hr.
|Configuration||Printer only or all-in-one / single footprint multi-functional|
|Size Main Engine
(W x D x H)
|82.7” x 34.5” x 63.2”|
|Weight Main Engine||556 lbs. (252 kg) - 829 lbs. (376 kg)|
|Paper Rolls||2 - 6 rolls|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||3,900 ft., 650 ft. on a roll (1200 m, 200 m per roll)|
|Paper Weight||16 - 40 lb. bond (60 - 160 g/m2); up to 8 mil specialty media|
|Roll Width||11" - 42" (297 - 1067 mm)|
|Output Delivery||Top delivery tray, Stacker Select, Folder Express 3011, take-up unit|
|Media Type||Paper: Plain 75-90-120-160g (Bond), Recycled, Colored, Fluorescent, Blueback Specialties: Polyester film, Self-adhesive film/paper, Tyvek™, Roll up film, Soft banner, Vellum|
|Client Operating System Support||Windows® 2000 / XP / Windows Vista® / 7 / Windows Server® 2003 / Windows Server® 2008, Terminal Server, Citrix® MetaFrame, Mac OS® 9 / Mac OS X®|
|Processor||4 Core, 4 Thread Core i3-8100
6 Core, 6 Thread Core i5-8500
|Memory||8 GB DDR4|
|Hard Disk||2 x 500 gb|
|Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T with RJ45|
|Page Description Language||HP-GL, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, Adobe PostScript 3/PDF/APPE, CALS-I, NIRS, ASCII, CalComp, C4|
|New Set of Security Features||New Set of Security Features Whitepaper|
|Options||Adobe Postscript 3 / PDF/APPE printing
Adobe fonts: Chinese Traditional / Chinese Simplified / Japanese / Korean
|Description||Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with Color Image Logic™ Technology|
|Scan Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan Speed||Copying: Up to 31.8 ft./min. (9.7 m/min.)
B/W Scanning: Up to 47.9 ft./min. (14.6 m/min.)
Color Scanning: Up to 15.7 ft./min. (4.8 m/min.)
|Scan Format||TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, CALS, multi-page PDF, multi-page PDF/A and multi-page TIFF|
|Scan Destination||Local USB flash drive, FTP, SMB, Controller, mobile device via Océ Mobile WebTools|
|Original Width||8.2" - 36" (208 - 914 mm)|
|Original Length||8.2" - 52.5 ft. (208 mm - 16 m)|
|Original Thickness||Maximum 0.03" (0.8 mm) non-rigid documents|
|Zoom||Scale to standard format Custom: 10 - 1,000%|
|Preset Modes||Lines & text, Lines & text draft, Folded lines & text, Photo, Colored, Dark original, Blueprint|
(W x D x H)
|43" x 12" x 5.5" (1,097 x 308 x 140 mm)|
|Weight Scanner||46 lbs. (24.5 kg)|
|Hardware||Stacker Select, take-up unit|
|Software||Repro Desk Studio, Repro Desk Select, Repro Desk Professional and Direct Print software|